Forbes 20 Most Valuable College Football Team$
Posted by Thomas the Terrible on November 29, 2007
I hate Forbes, I really do. However I’m working mad OT at work and I’m tired so I’m going to write about this. I’ll be working mad OT next week as well.
Forbes has ranked the 20 most valuable football teams. By valuable they mean money wise. Let’s look at their list.
- Notre Lame Dame. Value 101 Million. Clearly there’s a lot of morons out there who pull for losing teams.
- Texas. Value 92 Million. Thank part-time pot head Matthew McConaughey for that.
- Georgia Value 90 Million. Might be third on Forbes list but second in SEC east. (Snicker)
- Michigan Value 85 Million. That number might drop after the Appy State loss.
- Florida Value 84 Million. I wonder if that includes the stolen items and drug money.
- LSU Value 76 Million. People love corndogs, at least their fans love smelling like them.
- The Good Guys. Tennessee Value 74 Million GO VOLS!
- Auburn Value 73 Million. War (Cha Ching) Eagle
- Satan’s team Alabama Value 72 Million. Even at this Auburn beats them.
- Ohio State Value71 Million. They’re used to losing to SEC teams.
- Oklahoma Value 70 Million. Let’s see Mike Gundy yell about that.
- South Carolina Value 69 Million. WTF? Does Forbes know they’re operating in red?
- Penn State Value 69 Million. Even though it’s the same value as Carolina, Forbes has sense enough to rank Carolina higher.
- USC (The one that wins championships Value 53 Million. My my my that’s not good.
- Arkansas Value 53 Million. I wonder if that number will go up after a new coach is hired.
- Texas A&M Value 50 Million. This number should skyrocket since that prick Coach Fran is gone.
- Washington Value 50 Million. No not the Redskins, but Pac 10 Huskies.
- Nebraska Value 49 Million. Callahan has ruined that program more ways than one.
- Michigan State Value 44 Million. WTF? They have fans? If so why?
- Wisconsin Value 43 Million. Cheese makes more money.
Notice anything? I did. No ACC teams and praise God no West Virginia & no Big Least teams period. Six of top ten were SEC schools. That conference rules in more ways than one.
So I profess on this day 11/29/07