The Big Orange Round Table Vol. II
Posted by Thomas the Terrible on July 14, 2008
The Big Orange Roundtable this week is open & this weeks host is the Power T. Last week, 3rd Saturday in Blogtober hosted the questions, so check those out if you haven’t already. Here are this weeks question and my answers. Keep checking back because once other Big Orange Roundtable members post their answers I’ll post the links to them.
1. A position of strength for the Vols this fall should be wide receivers. Which 2 guys will emerge from the pack to start the opener against UCLA alongside Lucas Taylor? Why?
I would say number one would be Gerald Jones. Jones is a plethora of talent that can play. Remember the G-Gun he ran last year, which was very successful including two touchdowns plus he also had that huge catch in the Kentucky game last year that helped propel the Vols into overtime which led to another KY loss.
The second one would be Josh Briscoe. He simply brings hell with him everywhere he goes not to mention good hands
2. Which game on the schedule do you, as a fan, needs Tennessee to win for your own sanity and happiness? Why?
Alabama. I hate them. The only good Alabama team is a beaten Alabama team. I want the aisles of Neyland to be flowing with the sweet tears of defeat by the Bama faithful who attend. I will take those tears and make me a Martini and I don’t even drink! Look even Taylor Hicks hates them.
3. What are your thoughts on the 8-win clause in Coach Fulmer’s new contract that automatically rolls his contract over another year if he wins 8 games in a season?
It’s absolutely horrible. I feel like Mike Hamilton is settling for mediocrity from the get go.
4. What is your favorite gameday recipe, whether for tailgating or in your own kitchen? Explain why in delicious detail.
I don’t cook so it’s called “Megan I need game food now BITCH” (I’m joking sweetie!)
It’s official I’m in trouble for that remark.
5. You have a tag team championship match against the Legion of Doom coming up. Which current Volunteer do you choose as your tag team partner? Why?
I pick Prentiss Waggner. He was a member of this years recruiting class. When I was breaking down this class I predicted he would serve 20-25 Armed robbery and aggravated assault Bottom line Hawk gets capped and Animal has his spikes stolen and this all occurs before the match begins in the locker-room area.
See these members of the Big Orange Roundtable for their responses:
- The Power T
- South Eastern Sports Blog
- Third Saturday in Blogtober
- The World According to MoonDog
- Gate 21
- Rocky Top Talk
- Fulmers Belly
- Losers With Socks