And now a look at the AFC teams after week 2
Posted by Thomas the Terrible on September 16, 2008
- New England Patriots: No Brady no problem. Cassel the backup to Carson Palmer and Matt Leinart while at SoCal takes the reigns and leads his team to 2-0. Hey Matt how does feel being benched knowing your backup who never played a college game is undefeated? Maybe this is your career highlight:
- Buffalo Bills: Looking good guys. They were on the cusp all last year so they aren’t a fluke.
- New York Jets: Couldn’t beat New England even though they have Brett Fa*** and New England was Brady’less. Welcome to the AFC Brett.
- Miami Dolphins: Much improved over last year but are still winless.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Are still the team to beat.
- Cleveland Browns: Are winless…what? Yes I’m afraid the team is suffering through a sophomore slump.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Are horrible Marvin Lewis might want to start updating his resume. I wonder how crow tastes because he had to eat it after taking Chris Henry back.
- Baltimore Ravens: Don’t expect to much them for the remaining of the season.
- Indianapolis Colts: Are in dire need to get the running game going.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Are winless…maybe they aren’t as good as everyone thought.
- Tennessee Titans: Vince is still sulking because Kerry Collins a future Just For Men spokesman is playing just fine.
- Houston Texans: Have been disrupted by Hurricane Ike so really to early to tell.
- San Diego Chargers: The Bolts are winless and that’s a shocker. Maybe God hates them this year.
- Denver Broncos: God may hate the Bolts but he loves Jay Cutler.
- Oakland Raiders: Lane Kiffin might as well pack his “Hang In There” kitten poster up. He’s done there.
- Kansas City Chiefs: I like Herman Edwards but this is a bad team he might be Oakland’s next coach.