And now a look at the NFC teams after week 2
Posted by Thomas the Terrible on September 17, 2008
- Dallas Cowboys: I hate this team but I’ll give them credit they’re good, The mindset is Super Bowl or bust however the defense isn’t as stout like people think they are.
- New York Giants: Eli and company are not going to sneak up on everyone like last year however right now they are playing with swagger.
- Philadelphia Eagles: This is the best Eagles team there has been in years. They will rebound from the recent loss to Dallas. Let’s hope Desean Jackson got stuffed in a locker last Monday night after that dumbass move of dropping the ball before he broke the plain.
- Washington Redskins: Stout defense and the offense is coming around. This might be the toughest division in football next to the SEC East.
- Green Bay Packers: Brett who? Rogers is playing well enough to make people forget about the previous QB.
- Minnesota Vikings: Winless…the QB sucks but they have the talent to turn it around.
- Chicago Bears: Notice how much better this team is since Rex Grossman is not QB. Nasty Defense.
- Detroit Lions: Still suck. John Kitna desperately wants to be a Packer since he threw more balls to them in the fourth quarter then he did to his own team
- New Orleans Saints: I think there needs to be a national Reggie Bush taunting day. If Bush doesn’t grow up and have a break out season this year, consider him a bust.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Gruden loves his QB’s but I question the decision to sit Garcia over Griese. Nevertheless they are looking good so far.
- Carolina Panthers: What a surprise they have been so far and just think they have yet to play a game with the ass-kicking Steve Smith.
- Atlanta Falcons: Actually beat Detroit during their first game, but then again it Detroit. However I believe they will be better than last year.
- Seattle Seahawks: Winless…and things aren’t looking up they are so desperate for wide receivers they are thinking about signing Koren Robinson.
- Arizona Cardinals: Kurt Warner looks like the Kurt Warner of old. Teams better pay attention to this team.
- San Francisco 49ers: Still a sorry team but a better team than last year.
- St. Louis Rams: The sorriest of the sorry. The coach was put on notice yesterday. He should save face and resign.