So you think you’re smarter than a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader
Posted by Thomas the Terrible on May 29, 2009
In order to become a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader you to know how to dance, have a lot of enthusiasm and grace, have the ability to do high kicks and splits and have a bubbly personality. You should also look damn good skimpy dancewear. Oh yeah you better know a thing or two about the Middle East as well.
Yes it’s that time of year again: Dallas Cowboy cheerleader tryouts season. The ladies trying out will have to pass a personal interview, prove that they were a snobby prom queen and pass an 80 question written test that ranges from the history of the Cowboys to the countries that border Iraq.
Here are some sample questions. Some I might have add some for comedy reasons you should be able to pick those out.
1. Where will the Cowboys play their final home game this season?
2. Where will the Cowboys hold their 2009 summer training camp?
3. Name the Cowboys legend who served as head coach for the team’s first 29 years.
4. What year was the Cowboys’ first season in the NFL?
5. How many stars are on the Cowboys Cheerleaders’ uniform?
6. Who is commissioner of the National Football League?
7. How many yards are in an NFL end zone?
8. Name one country that borders Iraq.
9. How many blunts have Michael Irvin smoked?
(E) Enough to be a Hall of Famer.
10. If you get within range during your sideline activities, would you be willing to kill Tony Siragusa?
11. Would you be willing to join a dance team member for a “party” with owner Jerry Jones?
12. What is your name?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What is the terminal velocity of a coconut laden sallow?
15. What is the sound a doggie makes?
The answers will be revealed on next week’s episode of “So you think you’re smarter than a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.”